As town crier I preside as Master of Ceremonies for formal dinners, garden parties, official receptions and other similar events.
I can perform a full range of duties in full ceremonial livery such as:
- Greeting the guests on their arrival
- Delivering a proclamation of welcome
- Announcing the entrance of host
- Announcing the entrance of dignitaries
- Introducing the guest line
- Icebreaker games
- Announcing the serving of dinner
- Announcing the saying of grace
- Introducing the host for the loyal toast
- Performing the loyal toast
- Introducing after dinner speakers
- Delivering an after dinner speech
… and much more. If you want a truly memorable evening with a master of ceremonies who delivers the goods, please get in touch.
“Thank you for your job at the guildhall last weekend. It has been a pleasure working with you! The group really enjoyed the evening, and having you there definitely added to the experience.”
H. Anman, AC Travel Group 2019
Banqueting at Windsor’s Guildhall
I am often invited to act as Master of Ceremonies at Guildhall Banquets.
Windsor’s beautiful Guildhall is a stunning venue for fine dining experiences that really deliver the wow factor. Let me welcome your guests and play host for the evening to groups of up to 80 people in the lavish surroundings of our Grade 1 listed building. For more information , please feel free to get in touch.